Once upon a time!...time time!.There lived a Monkey (noticeboard). One day, Monkey asked Tortoise (Flyer) his best friend a tough question. My dear friend, I have always wondered how you will attend my mother's funeral since you can't climb a tree.Haha my brother, you know the brain can fly without flapping wings. When that day comes, knowledge (Technology) will prove itself. Few months later, Monkey's mother passes and Monkey sent Vulture to go and inform Tortoise. Hello who is it? asked Tortoise. I am vulture, Monkey's friend. I have come to inform you about the death of Monkey's mother and that he is expecting you. That is sad news you have brought but, my friend go have your lunch and on your way back, I will leave a sac by my doorstep, whether I am around or not, you take the sac to my friend I have something in it for him and also, let him know I am on my way. Vulture arrives with the sac and delivers the message as he was told. You gotta be kidding me!, how can he climb up here? exclaimed Monkey. Ah well, this is too hard to believe but I shall open this sac in the meantime. Monkey opens sac and voila, inside it is his friend Tortoise who shouted I have made it! Ananse Media uses latest Technology to deliver your message to your targeted audience within the Black Community in Canada. Replacing the traditional flyer distribution and old fashion noticeboard with a digital one. Ananse Media TV is the Community's new Digital Noticeboard.
* Explain your product and services more effectively using explainer videos.
* Increase brand's visibility while creating a better product and services awareness
* Engage audience using flash animation, PowerPoint presentation
* Beat traffic, get your message across from the comfort of your desk in 5 minutes
* Changed your phone number? Don't wait 24hrs to update your business ad
* Save money on printing, time and fuel going from coast to coast to distribute